The St. Stephen's Basilica in Budapest (Parish Church of Lipótvár) is the co-department of Esztergom-Budapest. The Neo-Renaissance Church is one of Hungary's most important ecclesiastical buildings, one of the major tourist attractions of the capital, one of the main venues of St Stephen's cult. The name of the building is named after the King of Hungary, St. Stephen, whose well-kept right hand, the Holy Right, is kept here as a relic. The building, with its 96-meter height, is one of the country's tallest buildings. Since 1931, a Basilica.